Miller Electric can help you select the residential power system that meets your backup power needs as well as your budget. Our team provides professional installation and ongoing maintenance. Power outages can occur at any time due to weather, damage to lines and any number of incidents. Be prepared and protect your whole house against power outages, or just the most important things like lights, refrigeration, and air conditioning. We will help you find the right generator and location for your home.
Generac® Standby Emergency Generators
Miller Electric can help you select the Generac® residential power system that meets your backup power needs as well as your budget. Our team provides professional installation and ongoing maintenance.
- Over 30 years experience
- Certified Generac® Select Dealer and Service Center. Generac® is the established market leader in standby generators and the only standby generator represented by Miller Electric since 2004. Generac® is the world’s largest provider of residential standby generators, selling many times more residential generators than all other competitors combined.
- In-stock inventory of Generac® Standby and Portable Generators, offering the fastest possible installation.
- Inventory of Generac® OEM replacement parts and service items, an in-stock inventory that grows along with the variety of generators we install.
- Miller Electric offers Generac® Extended Warranty Coverage and Maintenance Agreements provide you with peace of mind and worry-free operation for when the utility power goes out.
- Generac® trained and certified service technicians on staff with Miller Electric to maintain and repair your Generac® house generator, protecting your warranty coverage.
IndoorGenerator™ “Finally, a generator for everyone”
These indoor backup generators are perfect for apartments, condos, office buildings, home owners associations and other areas where motor driven generators may not be allowed or be practical.
- Safe to use indoors
- Easy storage, Portable
- No gas, No fumes
- No noise
- No complicated installations
- No maintenance
- Multiple recharge options
The IndoorGenerator™ is designed to be used safely indoors during power outages. There is no gas, no noise, and no fumes because the power is supplied by energy stored in deep cycle batteries. When the indoor power generator is not in use, the batteries can be recharged from normal house current. Or add optional solar panels for recharging and you are truly independent of the grid for your emergency power needs.
You can power anything from a few lights and appliances to everything in the house with the broad range of options available. Miller Electric can help you determine what size IndoorGenerator™ is best for your situation. Call (814) 466-5110 for a free consultation and estimate.